Article 1: Applicability
These are the general terms and conditions (“General Terms and Conditions”) of VJFB B.V. (“VJFB”). These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed through the website of www.shop.veganjunkfoodbar.com.
By placing an order you explicitly agree with the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions to the order placed by you and you declare that you are aware of the contents thereof.
Article 2: Contact Details VJFB.
Name: VJFB B.V. (VJFB)
Registered office: Marie Heinekenplein 9-10, 1072 MH Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Delivery address for returning products: Marie Heinekenplein 9-10, 1072 MH Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce number: 68950012
Article 3: Agreement, Price & Payment
- The agreement shall be concluded when you place an order through the website and VJFB has sent you a confirmation of your order by email.
- VJFB reserves the right not to accept your order if:
- The information entered by you is not correct or complete and if VJFB doubts the correctness of this information;
- You have failed to meet an earlier payment obligation;
- You have failed to accept the delivery of an earlier order and/or you have failed to pick up an earlier order;
- The delivery address indicated by you is in a country where VJFB does not make deliveries.
- VJFB shall inform you as soon as possible if it does not accept your order.
- The price indicated on the website at the moment of payment is the price excluding shipment expenses but including taxes applicable in the European Union.
- To pay for your order, you can choose one of the payment options offered by VJFB.
- Orders that are delivered outside the European Union may be subject to additional surcharges and/or taxes. These surcharges and/or taxes are expressly not factored into the price mentioned in paragraph 2 of this article. Additional costs, if any, on the basis of these surcharges and/or taxes shall be for your account and risk.
- VJFB cannot be held to an offer on its website if you can reasonably understand that the offer, or a part thereof, contains an obvious mistake or writing error, such as an unusually low price. We request you to contact VJFB if you have any doubts about the correctness of an offer.
Article 4: Delivery
- VJFB will do its utmost to process and deliver your order as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days after the date of the purchase. The delivery dates indicated on the website of VJFB are based on circumstances known to VJFB at the time of the conclusion of the agreement and may be subject to changes due to external factors, such as the method of payment chosen, the manner of transport and internal availability. The delivery dates are also subject to change if you make changes to your order.
- You are obliged to do everything possible that may be reasonably expected of you to enable VJFB to deliver your order on time. If you do not cooperate as described in this Article 4 paragraph 2, VJFB reserves the right to not deliver the products.
- Your order will be delivered at the delivery address or pick-up point you have indicated on the website of VJFB
- The ownership of the products ordered will be passed to you at the time when VJFB has received your payment for the products ordered by you.
- VJFB will make an effort to deliver the products ordered by you complete and in good condition. In the event that the products delivered are not complete or damaged, we request you to contact us as soon as possible.
Article 5: Faithful Reproduction & Lifetime
- VJFB will do its utmost to reproduce the products as faithful as possible on its website. If you are of the opinion that the product ordered by you does not correspond with the reproduction on the website – at the time when the product is ordered – you can use your right of withdrawal. Article 6 of these General Terms and Conditions describes how you can use your right of withdrawal.
- The lifetime of the products offered by VJFB on its website depends on the product’s material and the way in which and the intensity with which you use the product. In order to ensure that the products will maintain their longest lifetime and highest quality, it is important to observe the instructions and washing instructions.
Article 6: Cooling-Off Period & Right of Withdrawal
- If you are not satisfied with your product(s) ordered, you can dissolve the agreement within a cooling-off period of fourteen (14) days after receipt of the product concerned without giving reasons (right of withdrawal).
- The cooling-off period starts the day after which you have received the product, or the day after a third party designated by you (this is not the carrier) has received the product.
- If you want to withdraw the agreement, you can do so by any means. You are free to use this model form and send it back to us. Please return the item(s) as soon as possible, but within 14 days starting the day after you executed the right of withdrawal. The product or products concerned can be sent to the address for returning products mentioned in Article 2.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Meaning that all items are returned in the same condition they were in upon your receipt; the items should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) and any labels or tags should be intact.
- If a product is eligible for a refund, VJFB will pay back the amount paid for the product within fourteen (14) days after receipt of the product concerned into the bank account number used by you.
- You will receive a refund of the amount paid fort he product (excluding the standard shipping costs). The shipment of your return is not free of charge. Your refund will be issued to the original payment method used when placing the order.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following kind of agreements:
- Agreements for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized.
Article 7: Privacy
- VJFB observes due care in handling your data. You can consult our privacy statement on the website www.veganjunkfoodbar.com/privacy-policy
Article 8: Complaints Procedure
- We will do our utmost to have the order and delivery process proceed without problems. If you still have a complaint, you can contact us via our contact details as mentioned in Article 2 of the General Terms and Conditions.
- We aim to solve your complaint as fast as possible.
Article 9: Applicable Law & Competent Court
- These General Terms and Conditions and the agreement(s) concluded between VJFB and you are subject to Dutch law. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
- The competent court of Amsterdam has exclusive jurisdiction in the event that a dispute cannot be settled amicably.
Article 10: Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- VJFB may, at any time, modify these General Terms and Conditions. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions will only be effective if the changed version has been published on the website of VJFB. We expect you to consult the most recent version of the General Terms and Conditions when purchasing products on the website.
Last updated: July 2019.